Calls goes straight to voicemail

Visitor
Azgalan

Calls goes straight to voicemail

by Azgalan Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (795 Views)

Hi, i have an iphone 4s and recently i have been having most of the calls going straight to voicemail without my phone ringing or showing any missed calls. Although I can see that i have full signal bars, restarting my iphone seems to fix the problem but after a while it goes back to diverting all calls to voicemail.

I can call other phones without any problems but when other people call me they will just get the voicemail message. This happens randomly mostly at home, sometimes calls will get through so i have no idea what is going on here.

If someone have a solution to this please let me know. Thanx

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Re: Calls goes straight to voicemail

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (771 Views)

Hi Azgalan,

Azgalan wrote:

I have an iphone 4s and recently i have been having most of the calls going straight to voicemail without my phone ringing or showing any missed calls. I can call other phones without any problems but when other people call me they will just get the voicemail message. This happens randomly mostly at home

The most likely cause is that there has been an all calls diversion incorrectly places on your service. Can I please get you to dial the short code 1213 (which will disable all diversions) and check if that lets all of your calls come through normally?

If you find it's still happening even will all call diversions removed, then I'll need to take a closer look at your service setup. I've sent you a private message so that I can get a few more details to do this for you. You can get to your private messages here.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
GALAXY S5 - Live blog tonight