#challenge 930 - testing out the Lumia 930

Unable to access Past Payments in My Vodafone

Visitor
Atrius

Unable to access Past Payments in My Vodafone

by Atrius Visitor
Message 1 of 5 (848 Views)

Hi,

I am unable to access the past payments section in my MyVodafone account. I have quite a large amount of credit and I would like to know if this is an error in the system, or if i can get it refunded?

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Millie

Re: Unable to access Past Payments in My Vodafone

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 5 (741 Views)

Hi Atrius,

Atrius wrote:

I am unable to access the past payments section in my MyVodafone account. 

Your past payments should appear under 'Bill and Payment' > 'Past Payments' in MyVodafone. If you are receiving an error, try accessing the page using another computer or browser. If you continue to have issues I can get our technicians to have a look into why this is happening for you. 

Just in case I do need to check into this for you I have sent a PM with my contact details. Could send through a screenshot or copy of the error you receive when you email your details - I can then pass this onto our techs. At this stage I can also have a look into the credit and let you know why it is sitting on your account, ie; if it is from an overpayment. 

Thanks

Millie

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
annie61

by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 5 (680 Views)

hi, i have this trouble all the time have tried different computers laptops even my mobil because i thought i had credit but then got a bill rang them up and they say if could understand properly no you owe but because i cant access this page i cant argue the point

:smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Jess

Message 4 of 5 (674 Views)

Hey Annie61, 

The other way to check your payment history is through your invoices. 

annie61 wrote:

hi, i have this trouble all the time have tried different computers laptops even my mobil because i thought i had credit but then got a bill rang them up and they say if could understand properly no you owe but because i cant access this page i cant argue the point

You mentioned you received a bill, credits will generally roll over to the next month and then come off the total of your next invoices. 
All credits and payments will be documented on page 2 of your invoice as demonstrated on the Account Summary section of the Vodafone Bill Explainer.
Are you experiencing any trouble accessing your invoices?

Jess  

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Jess

Message 5 of 5 (607 Views)

Hey Annie61, 

I just wanted to check in and see if you were able to locate the information you needed on your invoices?

I also wanted to clear up on a few things I mentioned to you as I have noticed in some parts I was as clear as mud.

When I was discussing credit rolling over I was meaning it would be moved forward to your next bill cycle. Any credit on the account from before the end of your billing month would be explained on the invoice generated at the end of your bill cycle. 

If the credit on your account was not used to adjust a previous months invoice it will be used towards the current months invoice. 

I also askied if you were experiencing any trouble accessing your invoices but I forgot to ask how you received your invoice. Can you please let me know if you receive them by MyVodafone, Email or by Mail and if you have trouble accessing them. 

I have used the past payments feature on MyVodafone on my personal service today and can confirm it is working. If you do experience any trouble please note the error you receive and the time it occurred so we can get in there and get it fixed up for you as soon as possible. 

If you would like me to go through your past payments or invoices with you I have sent you my contact details by Private Message 

Jess 

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 4 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces