Have you used the Vodafone Support site? Tell us what you think

Mobile Internet Pack

Occasional Poster
drkzin

Re: Mobile Internet Pack

[ Edited ]
by Occasional Poster
Message 21 of 27 (605 Views)

Yes, I've tried using another computer as well as another browser. Same problem :smileysad: I'm currently running Firefox, and of course I've got all the necessary plug-ins JavaScript, Shockwave Player, Flash, etc. That would be great if you could send him a message! Cheers buddy!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
drkzin

by Occasional Poster
Message 22 of 27 (594 Views)

Thank you once again buddy! I'll get back to looking at this tomorrow, I'm afraid I have to go sleep as I have to wake up early tomorrow. Thanks very much for helping me out :smileyhappy: Your a really nice person to go all this way to help me out :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
Peter

[ Edited ]
by Problem Solver
Message 23 of 27 (590 Views)

Ha!  All done, message sent.  I'll also copy it to one of the reps who's working tomorrow.  Cheers.

Sat 21 Jan

Are you able to access Vodafone Central on your phone by selecting the Vodafone application  or by entering i.vodafone.com.au in your internet browser?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
drkzin

by Occasional Poster
Message 24 of 27 (567 Views)

Yes I can access i.vodafone.com.au on my phone, and there is a favourites pack there but there is no button for additional info or to subscribe to the internet pack.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kirsty

[ Edited ]
by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 25 of 27 (543 Views)

Hi drkzin,

You and Peter have run through some awesome troubleshooting in this thread - it's great to see! It sounds like our systems are not working the way they should as you're still not able to add a mobile internet pack to your service, and I'd like to take a closer look at your account, to see why.

We can't share your personal details here on the Community, and I'd like to move our conversation to email. Will you please email this information to online.help@vodafone.com.au - and so it gets to me quickly, please use 517CKJBE in the subject field.

If you have any questions not related to adding the pack, please post back on the Community, and we will be able to help.

Thanks,

Kirsty.

[EDIT: spelling]

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
drkzin

by Occasional Poster
Message 26 of 27 (526 Views)

Thank you very much Kirsty for the reply! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
Grumpyoldgreek

by Problem Solver
Message 27 of 27 (463 Views)

Hi All the lionk is actually incorrect thats being advised of and must be entered into your phones browser as

https://three.net.au/VFMarketing/2011Q2/PrepaidPortalPacks

the hyperlink in all other forums has an extra link added and is referral link not direct link

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 5 Contributors
Announcements
What's happening with Windows Phone? These guys will let you know...