How do you get a history of numbers called/texted from your phone?

Occasional Visitor
MattLancaster

How do you get a history of numbers called/texted from your phone?

by MattLancaster Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 9 (43,189 Views)

As the title says. I have lost my phone and I had not updated to the computer contacts list recently, so there were more recent numbers used. I know with a home phone you can get a history of calls made. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
Grumpyoldgreek

Re: How do you get a history of numbers called/texted from your phone?

by Problem Solver
Message 2 of 9 (43,187 Views)

HI Matt,

logging in or registering as my vodafone user you can view your usage that has been made online..calls/text etc, thjis should assist you in getting those new numbers

cheers

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
James

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 9 (43,174 Views)

Hi Matt,

As the title says. I have lost my phone and I had not updated to the computer contacts list recently, so there were more recent numbers used. I know with a home phone you can get a history of calls made. Thanks

There are a couple of really easy ways to view your usage history in MyVodafone, and thanks to Grumpyoldgreek for suggesting this first! :smileyhappy:

Once you log into MyVodafone, you can click on 'usage details' to bring up your last months history of calls and TXTs, which is not only a handy way to retrieve your usage from the last billing period, but also a great way to keep track of your usage patterns per day! 

If you would like to go back a little further than last month to view your calls and texts, you can click 'bill and payment' and then 'view my bill', which will bring up all of your invoices in a choice of PDF or CSV file. All you need to do is a choose the format that suits you, and you can check your bills for numbers dialed, TXTs sent etc. 

If you have any other questions around retrieving your usage history, or any other query that you require support with, let me know and I'd be happy to help out! 

Kind Regards,

James.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
luv86

by luv86 Occasional Visitor
Message 4 of 9 (41,436 Views)

Hi, i got my wife a vodafone prepaid number under my name. I recently moved to Sydney Australia on a project for one year. I havent updated my email id and hence cant  get the password to my email id. How can i sign up for myvodafone.

I dont want her to know that i am using myvodafone and keeping a track of her activity.

It will be helpfull if you can give me the alternatives available to update my email id, so that i can sign up and keep a track.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Grant_P

Message 5 of 9 (41,385 Views)

Hey Luv86,

luv86 wrote:

Hi, i got my wife a vodafone prepaid number under my name. I recently moved to Sydney Australia on a project for one year. I havent updated my email id and hence cant  get the password to my email id. How can i sign up for myvodafone.

When you reset your password on your My Vodafone account it will automatically txt the temporary password to the number you are trying to login to. If you're unsure of how to do this we have a great support guide here. We are not able to supply you with a password over the phone as it's an automatic process.

Once you're able to login to your My Vodafone account, you will be able to see 7 day blocks of your usage. You can check out how to view your prepaid usage here.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
vaibhavrai72

by vaibhavrai72 Occasional Visitor
Message 6 of 9 (41,001 Views)
how to check it out please tell me
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Charlotte

Message 7 of 9 (40,966 Views)

Hi vaibhavrai72,

vaibhavrai72 wrote:
how to check it out please tell me

Click here for a step by step guide on how to check your usage details via MyVodafone!

May I ask why you were wanting to know? Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Please use plain text.
Visitor
derekmaddox

by derekmaddox Visitor
Message 8 of 9 (31,036 Views)

I have a 3 day old prepaid SIM and I need to know my call history. I have signed up for my Vodafone but I can't see any options on screen for call history. Can't anyone help please?

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Brad_F

Message 9 of 9 (30,983 Views)

Hey derekmaddox,

derekmaddox wrote:

I have a 3 day old prepaid SIM and I need to know my call history. I have signed up for my Vodafone but I can't see any options on screen for call history. Can't anyone help please?

We sure can help.

Once you've logged in to My Vodafone here, run through the steps from our guide here to find your call history?

If you run into any trouble along the way, let us know.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 9 Kudos
  • 9 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?