Declined Order .

Experienced Member
Minaa

Declined Order .

by Minaa Experienced Member
Message 1 of 7 (1,829 Views)

I made an online order for the iPhone 4s on the 18th and receive two comfirmation emails containing my receipt . Just today (19th) a receive an email notifying me that my order has been declined (credit check declined). I would like to know why my order has been declined and is their anyway I can resume it . 

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Nick

Re: Declined Order .

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 7 (1,739 Views)

Hey Minaa,

Minaa wrote:

I would like to know why my order has been declined and is their anyway I can resume it . 

As part of your application we run a credit check, and verify the personal details you've supplied to us. If for any reason you don't pass the credit check, or we aren't able to verify your details, your application will be declined. Unfortunately, we are not able to advise the specific reasons why your application was declined.

You are more than welcome to apply again after 30 days. If you re-apply within this time, your new application will automatically decline, and you will have to wait another 30 days before applying again.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Thanks,

Nick

Please use plain text.
SargonJoseph

by SargonJoseph Member
Message 3 of 7 (921 Views)

i tried to apply for a third $29 24 plan, but was declined!!!!!

, i am a full time permenant employee , earning about $60,000 a year and own my own house , 

and just a day before voda declined my application, "didn't pass the crredit check",my bank increased my credit card limit by $2000 extra.

after all this,  can you believe that I can not affort to pay $29 a month?!!!!

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Message 4 of 7 (909 Views)

Hi SargonJoseph,

I can certainly appreciate your frustration at being declined on your credit check.

As Nick has explained in his post above, for the protection of your privacy we are unable to see why your credit check was declined. 

How long ago did you submit the application for the service? As you will receive a letter from our Credit Management team regarding your application.

Cheers,

-Bruno.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Lobsangsnell21

by Lobsangsnell21 Occasional Visitor
Message 5 of 7 (870 Views)

hi i have the same thing i have been declined i have been earning quite good.. and the thing is i dont get it what way does vodafone based the credit check?? i am really not happy for the way they treat customers i know it is part of there thing to check first but they can based it on there first application, and as if people are running away with it hello we are in australia everything is link so why make it so difficult its not about adding up a device but ur not gonna pay for it some people and like me can buy the gadget for cash but i am with the service that is already there thats why its better getting a line thing., the way they check the credit application is very annoying.. so weird i hope someone can help me with my application please..

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Maddie

Message 6 of 7 (857 Views)

i have the same thing i have been declined i have been earning quite good.. and the thing is i dont get it what way does vodafone based the credit check??

Hi Lobsangsnell21,

I'm unable to assist you with why your credit check has been declined. A credit check compares your information to statistical analysis, internal credit policies, debt risk, payment history, and handset limits. 

You can certainly re apply after 60 days and in the meantime you may like to look into the prepaid services that we offer. You can view these by clicking here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks,

Maddie

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
CloCkWeRX

[ Edited ]
by CloCkWeRX Occasional Visitor
Message 7 of 7 (809 Views)

I'm facing a similar issue; which is somewhat confusing.

I managed to speak to the welcome team, and was advised that I can enquire with the Credit team as to more specific detail on the application.

However, the email address I was provided does not function.

consumer.vcredit@vodafone.com.au
The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator. 

Is there *any* way that I can interact with Vodafone to discover what is going on, as to my knowledge I have no issues with credit history, income, etc.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 7 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?