Complaint form process page

Occasional Visitor
Hovanessa
Accepted Solution

Complaint form process page

by Hovanessa Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 8 (2,228 Views)

I'm trying to access the link that Vodafone Support page provides, but when I click the link, it takes me to another page that suppose to have some form of email/enquiry form. But nothing have shown up. 

Then i try to click on the link that says email vodafone...it takes me to another empty page.

How do i file a complaint!!!

Advice? Assistance?

Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
Peter

Re: Complaint form process page

[ Edited ]
by Problem Solver
Message 2 of 8 (2,081 Views)

Hovanessa wrote:

I'm trying to access the link that Vodafone Support page provides, but when I click the link, it takes me to another page that suppose to have some form of email/enquiry form. But nothing have shown up. Then i try to click on the link that says email vodafone...it takes me to another empty page.  How do i file a complaint!!  Advice? Assistance?

Aha!  There's a definite trick to this. 

1)  Visit the Support page: http://support.vodafone.com.au/

2)  On right hand side near top, under Contact Us, click Get in touch with us by email

3)  Ask your question   >  then click Next (or update)

Answer NO to the text  Did these articles help to resolve your problem? if it appears. This will open an email form...

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Hovanessa

by Hovanessa Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 8 (2,077 Views)

Thankyou Peter!! I would have never guessed that. I asked all my friends who are with Vodafone...no one can tell me!!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
BringbackORANGE

by BringbackORANGE Occasional Visitor
Message 4 of 8 (1,764 Views)

This is joke you go around in circles... I have been on hold for 1 hour and 48minutes trying to get help...

How much longer should I hold on?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
BringbackORANGE

by BringbackORANGE Occasional Visitor
Message 5 of 8 (1,762 Views)

WHY CAN'T A LINK TO THIS FORM BE EASY????

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
James

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 6 of 8 (1,736 Views)

Hi,

BringbackORANGE wrote:

WHY CAN'T A LINK TO THIS FORM BE EASY????

I'm really sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience whilst trying to raise your issue with us on the phone.

Have you tried using the link Peter has posted above? This will take you to our support page, and you can follow his steps to fill out the complaints form. 

I hope this helps, and if this is does not work for you, please let me know and I will be able to assist you further.

Kind Regards,

James.

Please use plain text.
roo
Occasional Visitor
roo

by roo Occasional Visitor
Message 7 of 8 (1,453 Views)

Shouldve known the complaint form wouldnt work!! NOTHING works at vodafone!!!! After spending 2 hours on the phone to THREE different so called technicians, I was eventually told the sim I had been sold would not work on mobile broadband.. Why couldnt the first and second person tell me that, instead of me wasting 2 hours on the phone and 4 hours waiting for a phone number to be sent via sms to a non existent mobile account !!!!! PLUS WTF is it that now after buying a mobile usb 2 years ago to use when on holidays, is no longer valid, if I dont recharge within 3 months I now have to go and buy a NEW USB PLUS a NEW SIM grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and you wonder why you are losing customers, vodafone !!!!  VERY DISGRUNTLED USER!!! 

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bree

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 8 of 8 (1,424 Views)

Hi roo, 

roo wrote:

Shouldve known the complaint form wouldnt work!! NOTHING works at vodafone!!!! After spending 2 hours on the phone to THREE different so called technicians, I was eventually told the sim I had been sold would not work on mobile broadband.. Why couldnt the first and second person tell me that, instead of me wasting 2 hours on the phone and 4 hours waiting for a phone number to be sent via sms to a non existent mobile account !!!!! PLUS WTF is it that now after buying a mobile usb 2 years ago to use when on holidays, is no longer valid, if I dont recharge within 3 months I now have to go and buy a NEW USB PLUS a NEW SIM grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and you wonder why you are losing customers, vodafone !!!!  VERY DISGRUNTLED USER!!! 

I apologise for the inconvenience that this may have caused for you. I can reassure you that our technicians are working on getting this resolved as soon as possible for us. 

You should be able to still use the USB that you have previously used. Are you able to let me know who advised that you will need to purchase a new one?

I would really like to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Bree 

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 6 Contributors
Announcements
GALAXY S5 - Live blog tonight