Can't access my myvodafone account

Help and Support
Sarah_C

Re: Can't access my myvodafone account

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 11 of 18 (3,047 Views)
Britty wrote:

I am having the same problem, have tried and been locked out multiple times except my question asks me what is the name of my pet which i have 7 of and i have tried each animal and they all came up wrong. Have only just started a vodafone sim so it cant be any animal in which i had and has passed away

PLEASE HELP!!

Hey Britty,

I can understand this may be frustrating, and I'll help you gain access to your My Vodafone account.

Have you been able to access My Vodafone previously, or is this the first time you've tried to log in? You will need to make sure you have resgistered, and you can do so by clicking 'Register for My Vodafone' on our My Vodafone home page.

Do you have a mobile service, or prepaid mobile broadband? If you have a prepaid mobile broadband service, My Vodafone is not available to you. You'll need to log in to your account here. 

I suggest running through the FAQ's that Peter has posted below (thank's mate!), and let me know how you go.

If you are still having trouble, I can reset your My Vodafone password via email. I have sent you a private message containing my contact details and information I'll require from you. Please note I'm unable to provide assistance via private messages and will wait for your email or community reply.

Regards,

Sarah.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
raina_dann

by raina_dann Occasional Visitor
Message 12 of 18 (2,925 Views)

I can't log in to my account either. I am sure my username and password was correct as i write them down and never change them. Can somebody help me please? Thank you

Please use plain text.
lja
Occasional Visitor
lja

by lja Occasional Visitor
Message 13 of 18 (2,913 Views)

Ditto. Using the same credentials I've used for the last 3 years but not accepting them.

Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
dannyg931

by Problem Solver
Message 14 of 18 (2,905 Views)
Me too. Tried from the app, said my password had been changed (which it hadn't) and now I can't log in. I've used 2 of my 4 attempts. Can someone please help all 3 of us? I've gone through the relevant FAQ, but that doesn't fix it. Thanks in advance.
If someone's post was helpful, please click the kudos star

If someone has solved your query, please click the Accept as Solution button
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bree

Message 15 of 18 (2,869 Views)

Hey raina_dann, lja and dannyg931,

This certainly sounds like there may be an issue with the system. I would love to look into this for you and to be able to do this, I will need you to email me. Can you all Please email me at online.help@vodafone.com.au with the below code in the subject line and the information in our email guide here in the body of your email with your details filled out.

raina_dann please use code C501CBPMV in the subject line, lja please use code C502CBPMV in the subject line and dannyg931 please use code C503CBPMV.

I look forward to hearing from you and all investigating this further. Until we're able to login to My Vodafone successfully, please check your usage by sending a blank text to 1512 or calling the same number.

Thanks guys,

Bree.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
raina_dann

by raina_dann Occasional Visitor
Message 16 of 18 (2,860 Views)
Dear Bree,

I just tried again sign in to the website and it works :smileyhappy: I don't know why it didn't want to accept my password and username before. It works alright now and really appreciate your response.
Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
emmalee

by emmalee Regular Visitor
Message 17 of 18 (2,845 Views)
I am having the same problems can't access my account, wot can I do?
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
James

Message 18 of 18 (2,831 Views)

Hi emmalee,

emmalee wrote:
I am having the same problems can't access my account, wot can I do?

I can see that Jess has answered your query in another post, here. If you'd like to get back to her when you can, we'll get you back to using your MyVodafone.

Kind Regards,

James.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 16 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?