Bill enquiry.

Occasional Poster
Channie

Bill enquiry.

by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 10 (2,430 Views)
I have received a online bill. It is zero dollars but I haven't received a phone so I am not happy at the moment as I entered my bank details for direct debit and if I get a bill but have no phone I will refuse to pay it. It would be good if someone could explain the issue asap.
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kate

Re: Bill enquiry.

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 10 (2,320 Views)

Channie wrote:
I have received a online bill. It is zero dollars but I haven't received a phone so I am not happy at the moment as I entered my bank details for direct debit and if I get a bill but have no phone I will refuse to pay it. It would be good if someone could explain the issue asap.

Hi Channie,

Thanks for your post, I am more than happy to look into this matter for you.

Have you recently signed up for a service with Vodafone? If so which plan/phone did you sign up to, and when did you commence the service?

If you would prefer to de-activate your direct debit arrangement you can change your payment method details via your MyVodafone account. This will ensure that no payments are automatically deducted from your bank account.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Thanks,

Kate  

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Channie

by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 10 (2,316 Views)
Yes I have I signed up for the white iPhone 4 32gb on the infinite plan. The total a month is meant to be $85 I haven't received the mobile as yet though.
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kate

Message 4 of 10 (2,312 Views)

Channie wrote:
Yes I have I signed up for the white iPhone 4 32gb on the infinite plan. The total a month is meant to be $85 I haven't received the mobile as yet though.

Hi Channie,

When are you expecting delivery of the phone? Billing will not commence until you receive the SIM card to use with the handset.

Kate 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Channie

by Occasional Poster
Message 5 of 10 (2,306 Views)
I applied for it almost a week ago and I had to try to find my own way of knowing if I had been approved. The only emails I received was one saying I made the order Amd the other saying I had to verify my email address. How long does it normally take to be approved and receive the phone?
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kate

Message 6 of 10 (2,294 Views)

Channie wrote:
I applied for it almost a week ago and I had to try to find my own way of knowing if I had been approved. The only emails I received was one saying I made the order Amd the other saying I had to verify my email address. How long does it normally take to be approved and receive the phone?

Hi Channie,

Thanks for your post. I am happy to look into the status of your order for you and confirm when delivery is expected.

We do aim to get all online orders delivered within 2 to 5 business days but this can vary depending on your location, whether your order was placed before 3pm (AEST), and whether your order and credit approval has been confirmed.

You can track the status of your order by using our online order tracking tool which you can access here. You will need the email address that you registered with us and your order number which can be found in the confirmation email sent to you.

Can you please try using this tool and let me know what status is shown for your delivery.

Thanks,

Kate  

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Channie

by Occasional Poster
Message 7 of 10 (2,276 Views)

I cant open the tracking site. what am I to do now?

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kate

Message 8 of 10 (2,265 Views)

Hi Channie,

What issue is preventing you from opeining the tracking tool?

You can also go to the page directly here to find our order tracking tool:

https://shop.vodafone.com.au/checkout/orderStatusLogin.jsp

Thanks,

Kate  

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Channie

by Occasional Poster
Message 9 of 10 (2,263 Views)
I done that it didn't tell me much but I also rang vodafone they said someone will call me and no one did. I don't like this being stuffed around I just need tO know if I am getting a phone or do I just go buy a prepaid
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Liam

Message 10 of 10 (2,254 Views)

Hi Channie,

I'm happy to check on what's happening with your order.

I’ve sent you a PM with our contact information. Please click on this link to access your Private Messages. Also note that we cannot provide support via PM.

Thanks,
Liam.

Help and Support
"The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"

Community Guidelines  Vodafone Coverage Checker

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
What's happening with Windows Phone? These guys will let you know...