Am unable to retrieve photos from PXTworld, is there a problem?

Occasional Visitor
MargaretBrown

Am unable to retrieve photos from PXTworld, is there a problem?

by MargaretBrown Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 13 (17,344 Views)

Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
Peter

Re: Am unable to retrieve photos from PXTworld, is there a problem?

by Problem Solver
Message 2 of 13 (17,217 Views)

Hi Margaret

As I understand it, Vodafone is altering its PXT World service:

http://pxt.vodafone.com.au/live/enter

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Vodafone is changing the PXT messaging (MMS) platform from the 21st December 2011. This means the following changes will occur:

If your mobile is not MMS capable you will no longer receive a link to view messages using PXT World. If you are a Vodafone customer and wish to talk about upgrading your handset to an MMS capable handset please visit a Vodafone store.
    If you have an MMS capable mobile - PXT (MMS) sent from within Australia will be sent directly to your mobile. You will no longer receive a link to view the message using PXT World.
    If you send a PXT to somebody on an overseas network this service will remain unchanged and they will continue to retrieve their message using PXT World.

For further information please call Customer Care on 1555 from your Vodafone mobile or 1300 650 410 from any other phone

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
CatGallagher

by CatGallagher Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 13 (17,204 Views)
HELP! I have been sent a few PXT from my family in Australia (i live in Ireland so I am NOT on vodafone AU) and I cant retrieve them online as I normally would. I enter my number and the codes but there is no box on screen to press for enter? What is wrong with it?
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
Peter

[ Edited ]
by Problem Solver
Message 4 of 13 (17,201 Views)

CatGallagher wrote:
HELP! I have been sent a few PXT from my family in Australia (i live in Ireland so I am NOT on vodafone AU) and I cant retrieve them online as I normally would. I enter my number and the codes but there is no box on screen to press for enter? What is wrong with it?

Hi Cat

Yes, you're right.  The current page doesn't have a SUBMIT key.  Nothing visible in Firefox 8.0 / Vista, nor Internet Explorer 9.  There have been recent changes to the PXT World service, and the SUBMIT button must have become collateral damage. I hope the web people will restore it soon.

The archived Vodafone PXT page from early 2011 looks OK with a SUBMIT button clearly showing.  The page has clearly been altered.

OLD PAGE

Please use plain text.
SusannaC7

by SusannaC7 Member
Message 5 of 13 (17,172 Views)

Can someone please help me.. I have been sent a PXT from my friend in Australia,, I live in Ireland and i dont use Vodafone AU.. I dont know how to retrieve them online.. I enter my number and the codes but there is no box on screen to press for enter? What is wrong with it?

Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
Peter

by Problem Solver
Message 6 of 13 (17,155 Views)

SusannaC7 wrote:

Can someone please help me.. I have been sent a PXT from my friend in Australia,, I live in Ireland and i dont use Vodafone AU.. I dont know how to retrieve them online.. I enter my number and the codes but there is no box on screen to press for enter? What is wrong with it?

Hi Susanna

Looks like there's a glitch in the retrieval process.  The SUBMIT button has gone AWOL.  I've passed it on to the support people so it will be fixed soon, hopefully.

Please use plain text.
SusannaC7

by SusannaC7 Member
Message 7 of 13 (17,150 Views)

Thanks you for replying.. will you keep me updates plz...Thanks again

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
katinka1969

by Occasional Poster
Message 8 of 13 (16,924 Views)
Me too please - I am in the UK and am desperate to see photos of my niece in Oz! Given that the glitch is the fault of Vodafone, hopefully they will extend the number of days that the photos will be available online?
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
jet1000

by jet1000 Occasional Visitor
Message 9 of 13 (16,920 Views)

As of today, there is still no submit button.  Is there an alternate way to retrieve a PXT?

Please use plain text.
Visitor
wltrspatr

by wltrspatr Visitor
Message 10 of 13 (16,847 Views)

I am also having the same problem, my daughter has sent me pictures of my grandchildren and, as I have not seen them for 2 years, it would be nice to at least see their latest photos:smileymad:

The support team say that there has been considerable traffic over the Christmas period but this has now been resolved; this is not so as there is still no submit button on PXT.

Please get a move on Vodafone.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 10 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?