bad welcome experience with vodafone

Occasional Visitor
Bhupi

bad welcome experience with vodafone

by Bhupi Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (808 Views)

hi there

i moved to vodafone, the reason was the the unavalibilty of a handset from 3. i was adviced to move to vodafone so i can get a replacment for the faulty mobile which was taken from three. i moved to vodafone. got SIM card working. called 3 times in a day to help me out. but nobody bothers. in last three days i called 10 times to vodafone and three , as a result i still have faulty phone in my hand and no hope for replacement. 

A last req. to vodaphone, help me out or no more trust on vodafone.

thanks

Bhupinder

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
James

Re: bad welcome experience with vodafone

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (460 Views)

Hi Bhupi,

We want the migration process to be as smooth as possible for all our customers, and what you have described does not sound like an enjoyable experience. I would like to provide assistance for you, and to do that I will need to ask you a couple of quick questions to gain a better understanding of your situation.

i was adviced to move to vodafone so i can get a replacment for the faulty mobile which was taken from three. 

You mentioned that you are still trying to get help with a faulty handset, even though you have moved to Vodafone. Did you receive a new handset from Vodafone which is also faulty, or did you transfer your existing handset and plan to Vodafone, and now you are trying to get a new handset? 

Once I get a little more understanding for your situation, I will be able to assist you further.

Regards,

James. 

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?