Samsung Galaxy SII on $29 with $0 upfront.

Occasional Poster
zuniera
Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy SII on $29 with $0 upfront.

by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 20 (2,023 Views)

Few days back i saw Samsung Galaxy SII on $29 cap with $0 upfront on 24 month contract. Now i cant see that option, i was now ready to move to vodafone and was interested in the above mention cap with cell. Can you offer me the mentioned cap?

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Regular Poster
Reinhardt

Re: Samsung Galaxy SII on $29 with $0 upfront.

by Regular Poster
Message 2 of 20 (1,755 Views)
That offer is expired.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Joebert

by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 20 (1,749 Views)

Well I got in before the offer expired and vodafone have reneged on the online offer by using a credit check as an excuse. But the day before I odered the Samsung galaxy I ordered the HTC Desire Z and I had no problems with the credit check then. I have rung up numerous times and sent emails and still no one can explain to me how my credit check was OK one day but not the next.  My bank has no prblem lending me 500K+ for a house I have been working for the same employer for 22 years and have a salary of around 90K. But my credit is no good? I dont ythink so! Tthey are using this excuse to back out of a online deal. Has this happened to anyone else?

Any way I will be going the NSW department of fair trading and the telecommunications Ombudsman and see what they say. I will also be ringing 2GB to publise the matter to see if people can ring in to see if they have been scammed the same way. My suspicion is that thisd is wide spread.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Nick

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 20 (1,695 Views)

Hey zuniera,

As Reinhardt mentioned, that offer is no longer available. Our offers change regularly, so it's a good idea to keep an eye on our website for one that interests you.

It might be worthwhile giving our Direct Sales Team a call on 1300 300 404, as they can match the current online offers, and in many cases, better them

Cheers,

Nick

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Nick

Message 5 of 20 (1,693 Views)

Hi Joebert,

Joebert wrote:

Well I got in before the offer expired and vodafone have reneged on the online offer by using a credit check as an excuse. But the day before I odered the Samsung galaxy I ordered the HTC Desire Z and I had no problems with the credit check then. I have rung up numerous times and sent emails and still no one can explain to me how my credit check was OK one day but not the next.  

Every application is subject to a credit check and verification of your personal details. This includes application for new and existing customers alike. There are many factors that will affect the outcome. The original credit check you ran remains fine and approved, however at this stage we were only able to approve you for one connection.

I'd suggest waiting a couple of months so you've had a chance to build up a bit of billing history with your Samsung Galaxy S, before reapplying. At this stage we'll be able to run a new credit check, taking your account history in to consideration.

Thanks,

Nick

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Joebert

by Occasional Poster
Message 6 of 20 (1,685 Views)

I will not be paying any bills for my HTC Desire as Vodafone has dishonestly reneged on an online line deal  for ther Samsung Galaxy. As satated before I will be taking this further.

Please use plain text.
Regular Poster
Reinhardt

by Regular Poster
Message 7 of 20 (1,670 Views)
Not paying the bills is a bad idea, as you are using the service, and you dont want to get your service disconnected because of your refused to pay it and it will goes to yourr credit rating and might cause issue in the future.
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
James

Message 8 of 20 (1,636 Views)

Hi Joebert,

As Nick has mentioned in the above post, the deal had expired at the time you made the purchase. However, if you were looking to change the phone and plan that you took up to something that would suit you more, you can ring our direct sales team on 1300 300 404, who will be able to look at altering the order you made. Also, if you have not received your HTC Desire Z, you are able to refuse delivery, which will prompt the package to be sent back to us and your contract will not become active. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

James. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Joebert

by Occasional Poster
Message 9 of 20 (1,630 Views)

Hi james but you are wrong I odered the phone before the dealine refer to VF100368257 on your system.  So I think that I am entitled to the online deal. I am happy with the HTC desire Z and my daughter loves it. I  ordered 2 phones from vodafone one for my daughter and one for my wife. My daughter is going to High School next year and  I decided to buy 2 phones as christmas present for my daughter and wife so that they can keep in touch while she is at high school.  But the christmas present has turned into a nightmare because the online deal that I signed uphas been reneged on by vodafone. This has caused considerable stress for both me and my wife.

Can your please sought something out please

Regards

Joe Bertacco

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
James

Message 10 of 20 (1,595 Views)

Hi again Joebert,

We are unable to reverse credit check results, however you are welcome to re-apply after a 30 day period, though we recommend waiting 90 days to build up a billing history with us.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,

James. 

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 7 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?