Samsung Galaxy SII on $29 with $0 upfront.

Occasional Poster
Joebert

Re: Samsung Galaxy SII on $29 with $0 upfront.

by Occasional Poster
Message 11 of 20 (891 Views)

Can someone please anwer my question instead of just giving a generic anwer. My credit History was assessed as being acceptable by Vodafone when I orerd the HTC Desire Z. PLease tell Me specifically how 1 day later when I order the samsung Galaxy SII my credit is bad. Please answer this specfic question please!

Vodafone has made a mistake and you need to rectify it. You can just sweep it under the carpet  and brusme off. Answer my question and admit vodafone has made a mistake.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Charlotte

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 12 of 20 (863 Views)

Joebert wrote:

Can someone please anwer my question instead of just giving a generic anwer. My credit History was assessed as being acceptable by Vodafone when I orerd the HTC Desire Z. PLease tell Me specifically how 1 day later when I order the samsung Galaxy SII my credit is bad. Please answer this specfic question please!

Vodafone has made a mistake and you need to rectify it. You can just sweep it under the carpet  and brusme off. Answer my question and admit vodafone has made a mistake.

Hi Joebert,

I understand your situation and I am happy to explain this further for you.

You were assessed and approved for one service.  You then applied for an additional service. You have been declined for the extra service due to our credit policy which I am unable to detail. 

The decline is independent of the offer available. If you were approved for two services then you would have received the offer. 

I would love for you to have more services with Vodafone and if you would like to reapply for a service after 90 days and you have established some billing history, you can keep an eye on our promotions, which are frequently updated, here.

I won't be able to discuss the decline any further as we will not be able to change this however I'm here to help with any other queries if you need.

Thank you,

Charlotte

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Joebert

by Occasional Poster
Message 13 of 20 (861 Views)

Sorry that is got enough why cant you discuss it further! That is totally unaccetable! This is a free country and vodafone is acting like some tolitarian regime

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
Joebert

by Occasional Poster
Message 14 of 20 (858 Views)

Can I please Talk to your manager you are treating like a mushroom  and this is unacceptable

Please use plain text.
Regular Poster
Reinhardt

by Regular Poster
Message 15 of 20 (850 Views)
The think is, they are not required to sell their product to you. When they ran a credit check on you and its not meeting their standard requirement, you will get declined. I suggest you move on....rather than keep arguing and you dont get the answer that you want to hear.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Tim_H

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 16 of 20 (848 Views)

Hi Joebert,

I've removed one of your posts for breaching our Community guidelines. Please read and consider those from my signature before making further posts in the Community.

I'm completely confident that our credit checks and online offers are independent of one another. It's not a case of a credit check being acceptable one day and not on the next. It's whether or not our credit check systems and team have assessed the number of services you are approved for.

I'm afraid there isn't any more information we're able to share regarding your decline. You would have been advised if you were declined due to our own credit policy or if there was information you need to confirm with a credit reporting agency.

The help and support team are definitely able to help with any enquiries you have, but regarding your credit check, I'm afraid the answer remains the same.

Tim

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Tim_H

Message 17 of 20 (824 Views)

Hi Joe,

I'm afraid it's not a case of one of the credit checks being wrong. It will specifically be to do with the number of approved services. Two consecutive credit checks will use the result of the first. There are a lot of factors considered, and again, those are not suitable for discussion.

I appreciate you being forthcoming, and appreciate the situation you find yourself in. The reality is that an approved credit check and then a decline for a second service is quite clear that you have been approved for only one service. You may reapply in 90 days once you have an established billing history with Vodafone. For now, the results of your credit check will stand.

Your previous post has been removed, our guidelines advise not to post your own or someone else's personal information or contact details.

Tim

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
zuniera

by Occasional Poster
Message 18 of 20 (820 Views)

how to close this post ? can you close it?? i found my answer now dont want to receive mail notifications everytime someone messages.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
zuniera

by Occasional Poster
Message 19 of 20 (816 Views)

nevermind .. got myself unsubscribe :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Tim_H

Message 20 of 20 (811 Views)

Great to hear you found the unsubscribe option and more importantly that you found your answer :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 7 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?