#challenge930 - join in as our experts put the 930 through it's paces

Move to Vodafone from 3 ..... Service disgusting....

Occasional Visitor
skim1110

Move to Vodafone from 3 ..... Service disgusting....

by skim1110 Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (618 Views)

November, I made the move from 3 to Vodafone - Moving across 2 x phones and Ordered a New phone for my daughter as a Christmas Gift

Upgrading my son's phone at the same time to an Phone 4s,

It took 3 weeks to finally activate the SIM for my Iphone.

It is now day 16 and my son's Iphone Sims has not been activated...

Oh and my daughters phone has still not arrived....

After speaking with several operators they have told me that there was no order... Yet on previous calls I had confirmed all was OK.. Then they want to transfer me back to the same person whom could not help me...

Moving from 3 to Vodafone has been nothing but the biggest headache,I m now at the point of Cancelling all of my 3 x Services (one of which I have not received) the service is disgusting.  I have to deal with explaining myself over and over again in relation to this and fed up with the service.

Im sure if i used the same customer service in my job i wouldn't have one..

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Re: Move to Vodafone from 3 ..... Service disgusting....

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)

skim1110 wrote:

November, I made the move from 3 to Vodafone - Moving across 2 x phones and Ordered a New phone for my daughter as a Christmas Gift

Upgrading my son's phone at the same time to an Phone 4s,

It took 3 weeks to finally activate the SIM for my Iphone.

It is now day 16 and my son's Iphone Sims has not been activated...

Oh and my daughters phone has still not arrived....

After speaking with several operators they have told me that there was no order... Yet on previous calls I had confirmed all was OK.. Then they want to transfer me back to the same person whom could not help me...

Moving from 3 to Vodafone has been nothing but the biggest headache,I m now at the point of Cancelling all of my 3 x Services (one of which I have not received) the service is disgusting.  I have to deal with explaining myself over and over again in relation to this and fed up with the service.

Im sure if i used the same customer service in my job i wouldn't have one..

HI skim110,

I'm sorry that there have been so many delays in getting your services across to Vodafone, and I would like to help get this all fixed for you.

In reading your post, I can see that your service is now migrated and active, your son's service has been received and awaiting activation, and your daughter's service has not been received at all, is that correct?

In relation to your son's service, if the activation was requested more than 30 days since the original migration order was completed, the original authorization is no longer valid, which is causing the activation order to fail. This is easy to rectify by calling the Welcome Team and letting them know you need to submit a new authorization (voice recording) for the migration, they will the complete the activation for you.

In order for me to track your daughter's service, I will need to get some additional information so that I can see what has happened with the order. 

I have sent you a private message with my contact information so that I can follow this up for you.

You can get to your private messages here.

Cheers,

-Bruno.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
What's happening with Windows Phone? These guys will let you know...