tracking my iPhone - technical outage?

Occasional Poster
kh1201

tracking my iPhone - technical outage?

by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 5 (1,046 Views)

I have been tracking my 4s delivery, but today when i enter my details it says incorrect information. I called Vodafone to check that everything is still ok for delivery but before i could ask they just said they cant help with anything because of a technical outage. Is this why my tracking isnt working? Is anyone online able to check the progress of my delivery?

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
James

Re: tracking my iPhone - technical outage?

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 5 (892 Views)

Hi kh1201,

We were experiencing some technical difficulties yesterday, however there were no known issues with our online tracking system. Are you still experiencing the same issue today? If so, I will be able to give you my contact details so that I am able to track your order for you.

Regards,

James. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
kh1201

by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 5 (883 Views)

Thank you for your reply. yes i am still unable to track my phone. It has been working up until now. \

The message reads : Sorry, the information you provided is incorrect. Please try again.

If you could track it for me that would be great :smileyhappy: I'll wait for you to let me know your contact details. Im not sure if im meant to put it here but my order number is 1-15093927834

My fingers and toes are crossed that everything is ok and my iphone is on track to get to me before christmas. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
kh1201

by Occasional Poster
Message 4 of 5 (878 Views)

i just have spoken to someone in the call centre who frustratingly told me that the wait  21 working days, and that my phone wont be here until the 30th.  (NOT the 5-15 days i was quoted, or the 3 weeks that the website says). She says that the phone order wont be processed into the system until after 21 working days. PLEEEEEASE tell me this isnt true. She also said that i cant track my order online anymore but there is nothing she can do to help me. I really need my phone.....i feel like i was misled about the delivery time when i upgraded my plan over the phone. 

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Anthony

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 5 of 5 (851 Views)

kh1201 wrote:

i just have spoken to someone in the call centre who frustratingly told me that the wait  21 working days, and that my phone wont be here until the 30th.  (NOT the 5-15 days i was quoted, or the 3 weeks that the website says). She says that the phone order wont be processed into the system until after 21 working days. PLEEEEEASE tell me this isnt true. She also said that i cant track my order online anymore but there is nothing she can do to help me. I really need my phone.....i feel like i was misled about the delivery time when i upgraded my plan over the phone. 

Hi kh1201,

I can definitely see why you feel mislead by this whole process, especially since you were promised something that hasn't happened. 

I would love to sort this out for you and provide accurate information about where your order is right now.

I have sent you a private message which requests some details that I need to access your account.

You can access your private message by clicking here.

As soon as I get your reply I'll start investigating this for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks,

Anthony

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
GALAXY S5 - Live blog tonight