Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

new contract, want to migrate vodafone from three

ekc
Seasoned Member
ekc

new contract, want to migrate vodafone from three

by ekc Seasoned Member
Message 1 of 7 (632 Views)

Hi Rep

Recently I have signed with vodafone on $19 cap for 12 months. I want to port my 3 number but still 4 months left of my contract. So I am thinking is it possible to work out anything for me. I have few options, not sure whether it is possible or not. if not any suggestion?  

1) Is it possible to wait 4 months to activate the new sim (not billed during this time) ? or

2) Can I migrate to vodafone from 3  for 12m  with 29 cap and there will be no charge for early contract end?

3) if not any of the above possible - Can I port my 3 number after 4 months of activating new vodafone sim?

thanks

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Millie

Re: new contract, want to migrate vodafone from three

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 7 (552 Views)
ekc wrote:

Recently I have signed with vodafone on $19 cap for 12 months. I want to port my 3 number but still 4 months left of my contract.

1) Is it possible to wait 4 months to activate the new sim (not billed during this time) ? or

2) Can I migrate to vodafone from 3  for 12m  with 29 cap and there will be no charge for early contract end?

3) if not any of the above possible - Can I port my 3 number after 4 months of activating new vodafone sim?

Hi ekc,

Are you currently using the $19 cap service with Vodafone?  If you are already using the service you will need to stay connected with the number that you already have. Porting the 3 number on top of this service will terminate your current contact which will issue an early termination fee. 

If you haven't yet received the phone, I can take a look at your 3 account and see if it will be possible to migrate your 3 number over. 

Thanks

Millie

Please use plain text.
ekc
Seasoned Member
ekc

by ekc Seasoned Member
Message 3 of 7 (536 Views)

Hi Millie

Thanks for your reply.

I am  on $29 cap with 3 and as mentioned earlier it is ~4 m left on the contract.

I already received the handset and new sim. I started using the handset, but not the sim yet.

Just trying to find possibilities of  keeping my old number now or later.

Thanks

EKC

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Maddie

Message 4 of 7 (512 Views)

I am  on $29 cap with 3 and as mentioned earlier it is ~4 m left on the contract.

I already received the handset and new sim. I started using the handset, but not the sim yet.

Just trying to find possibilities of  keeping my old number now or later.

Hi Ekc,

Have you activated your new Vodafone sim card yet? If you haven't then you'll be able to port your 3 service number across, however there may be a cancellation fee for not seeing out your 3 contract.

I would like to take a closer look ino your account to see what can be done. I've sent you a Private Message with my contact details. 

Thanks,

Maddie

Please use plain text.
ekc
Seasoned Member
ekc

by ekc Seasoned Member
Message 5 of 7 (505 Views)

Hi Maddie

I have not yet activated the New Vodafonw sim.

I have responded the private Message and provide detail of my 3 account and also new vodafone account

I do not want to pay any termination fee.

Please let me know the update

Thanks

Ekc 

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Maddie

Message 6 of 7 (488 Views)

I have not yet activated the New Vodafonw sim.

I have responded the private Message and provide detail of my 3 account and also new vodafone account

I do not want to pay any termination fee.

Hi Ekc, 

Thank you for letting me know and sending in your details. I've responded to your email and look forward to your reply. 

Thanks, 

Maddie

Please use plain text.
ekc
Seasoned Member
ekc

by ekc Seasoned Member
Message 7 of 7 (477 Views)

Hi Maddie

I send an response via email

Regards