Looking for an update on your order?
Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

contract dates

Occasional Visitor
hjdeg

contract dates

by hjdeg Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 6 (1,894 Views)

Does anyone know how I can find out my contract start date or contract end date online?  I've forgotten my pin and lost my paperwork in a move

Occasional Poster
Sparks

Re: contract dates

by Occasional Poster
Message 2 of 6 (1,800 Views)

Hey there

You can set up a myvodafone account and see the contract start and end date that way, you dont need a pin for that

Cheers

Sparks

Help and Support
Liam

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 6 (1,774 Views)

hjdeg wrote:

Does anyone know how I can find out my contract start date or contract end date online?  I've forgotten my pin and lost my paperwork in a move

Hi Hjdeg,

I'm happy to help out getting your contract details for you. 

Can you please email us at online.help@vodafone.com.au, please provide your mobile number, pin if you don't know your pin please provide full name, date of birth, ID used and current address. Please also include this code 341CLIGI in the subject field.

Thanks,
Liam.

Help and Support
"The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"

Community Guidelines  Vodafone Coverage Checker

Help and Support
Liam

Message 4 of 6 (1,772 Views)

Sparks wrote:

Hey there

You can set up a myvodafone account and see the contract start and end date that way, you dont need a pin for that

Cheers

Sparks

Hi Sparks.

Thanks for the suggestion. But contract dates are unable to be view on MyVodafone.

Thanks,  
Liam.

Help and Support
"The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"

Community Guidelines  Vodafone Coverage Checker

Frequent Visitor
Colgs2311

[ Edited ]
by Colgs2311 Frequent Visitor
Message 5 of 6 (1,665 Views)

Liam,

Why are contract end dates not able to be viewed online through My Vodafone? This seems like a pretty important part of your customers plan information.

Regards,

Colgs2311

Help and Support
Dana

Message 6 of 6 (1,653 Views)

Colgs2311 wrote:

Liam,

Why are contract end dates not able to be viewed online through My Vodafone? This seems like a pretty important part of your customers plan information.

Regards,

Colgs2311

Hi Colgs2311,

Thanks for the suggestion, and it would definitely be valuable information for our customers to have access to and I have passed on to the relevant department your sentiments.  

If there is anything that we can do at Vodafone that would make it easier for our customers to help improve the experience we are certainly open to ideas or suggestions. :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Dana.

Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?