Vodafone Usage Widget and App For Android

Occasional Poster
tobyiidog

Vodafone Usage Widget and App For Android

by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 4 (1,352 Views)

For many of you, data is like water. If you (like me) are deligent about checking your data usage daily then this app will maybe helpful to you.

1. My Vodafone: The widget is nice and you can perform many things that you do within the myvodafone.com.au website. I have started using this app recently however I find this a little clunky. The widget does not automatically update, you actually have to go into the widget to get it going again. Its a bit like Jeff from the Wiggles.

2. Modern Ink Vodafone Usage Plus: I have been using this app for a long time now. This app has an awesome widget that allows you to check on the fly. This app does not require any intervention at all, once you have entered your myvodafone.com.au login details then it is a set and forget type of app. Unlike the My Vodafone app, this app only checks your data, bundle usage and when it expires.

Personally I use both apps to complement each other. The My Vodafone website I use if I want to do access some functionalities that is presented in the myvodafone.com.au website whilst I use the Modern Ink for its widget.

If you have other recommendation of such equivalent apps please comment below. I would like to hear what other Vodafone users use.

Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
itsmoe

Re: Vodafone Usage Widget and App For Android

by Problem Solver
Message 2 of 4 (1,347 Views)

This is s very good topic, well done tobyiidog. I can see that a lot of people here don't know how to check their data and I'm sure that your recommendation will save them the hassle and the extra cash they will shed if they were to go over their limit.

I personally don't check my data as I hardly use it, but I do have the stock vodafone Androind and WP7.5 app handy just in case.

itsmoe,
One Kudos(star) a day keeps the doctor away. :smileywink:

If we assisted with your query, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
tobyiidog

by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 4 (1,332 Views)

No worries itsmoe.

Its what I have noticed what other people are posting here about. If people are educated that they can check their usage, there would be no complaints.

Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
itsmoe

by Problem Solver
Message 4 of 4 (1,329 Views)
That's a very good and valid point. Perhaps the guys running the community/forum are to put a list of apps in order for customers to keep track of their credit and data.

Kudos to you mate :smileyhappy:
itsmoe,
One Kudos(star) a day keeps the doctor away. :smileywink:

If we assisted with your query, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1y ago
  • 4 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
GALAXY S5 - Live blog tonight