Looking for an update on your order?
Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

Urgent- What's the difference.

Occasional Visitor
ner008

Urgent- What's the difference.

by ner008 Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (1,693 Views)
Can someone please tell me the difference between Standard and Premium PXT, I need to know for my bill I don't want to spend over my bill I'm already spending quite a bit and as I'm a student I need my money for important things not over spending on my bill.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Genius
raihan

Re: Urgent- What's the difference.

[ Edited ]
by Occasional Genius
Message 2 of 3 (1,615 Views)
Standard texts are something that you usually use to send message to family and friends to any national and international number.

Premium text are for some services including competitions, content subscriptions, chatting, dating and voting. Premium texts are billed separately and usually are not bundled with any package.

PXT is the same thing as above, in this case it is Picture message or MMS instead of plain text.

Hope that helps :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kate

Re: Urgent- What's the difference.

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 3 (1,600 Views)

ner008 wrote:
Can someone please tell me the difference between Standard and Premium PXT, I need to know for my bill I don't want to spend over my bill I'm already spending quite a bit and as I'm a student I need my money for important things not over spending on my bill.

Hi ner008,

Raihan's earlier reply is absolutely correct (thanks raihan!)-standard text and pxt are messages sent to personal mobile numbers  and are usually included in your cap up to a certain dollar value. (Standard numbers usually start with '04' but there can be exceptions).

Premium SMS and MMS are a suite of messaging services including competitions, voting, content subscriptions, chat and dating services that are charged at a premium rate to your Vodafone account. Premium SMS numbers are called shortcodes and they are either 6 digit numbers starting with 191, 193, 194 or 195, or 8 digit numbers starting with 196, 197 or 199.

For more information on Premium Messges please visit our website here.

I hope I have been able to clarify this  for you, if you want any other information please let me know,

Thanks,

Kate 

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?