Tracking my order

Natalie

Tracking my order

by Natalie Member
Message 1 of 2 (1,477 Views)

Hi, How long dose it take to know when you are going to get your phone, my order number is VF100234954 and i have heard nothing, i am without a phone and need to know asap can someone please help. Thanks Natalie

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Gemma

Re: Tracking my order

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (1,358 Views)

Natalie wrote:

Hi, How long dose it take to know when you are going to get your phone, my order number is VF100234954 and i have heard nothing, i am without a phone and need to know asap can someone please help. Thanks Natalie

Hi Natalie, 

Thankyou for your post, I hope you are having a lovely day :smileyhappy: 

You should receive your order within approximately 2 to 5 business days, depending on your location, whether your order was placed before 3pm (AEST), and whether your order and credit approval has been confirmed. If there is a delay in processing your order, our Sales Team with normally contact you via phone or email. If you haven't received a call or email, I would recommend checking your junk mail folder and email spam filters as sometimes our emails can be filtered here. You can find more information about online orders via our delivery FAQ's here. 

If you have not received a call or email about the status of your order I would recommend contacting our Customer care Team on 1300 650 410 (8am to 8pm weekdays, 9am to 5pm weekends) for assistance checking your order status. For privacy reasons, I cannot see your specific order details, but if you have any specific questions about the order process our team is here to help. 

Thanks,
Gemma  

Help and Support

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."

Community Guidelines  Troubleshooting Guide

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements