Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

Terrible customer sevice and online sale teams

Seasoned Member
JIANQIAO

Terrible customer sevice and online sale teams

by JIANQIAO Seasoned Member
Message 1 of 4 (626 Views)

The vodafone customer service is unbelivable.

I ordered a phone online at 22 Dec 2011,a month later, still didn't receive the delivery.Then call customer service first time,they said,the phone have been sent to AAE,I need to check with AAE.I call AAE,but AAE said the delivery address was incorrect,so the phone sent back to Vodafone.

I told Vodafone the correct add,but AAE have been told the wrong add,that's not my problem,right?I gave vodafone my contact number,why nobody call me when the delivery goes back.

So I call customer service the second times,ask them why,they said the add was incorret on first delivery,they will put the right add and resend me,but two weeks later,I still didn't receive the delivery.In the meantime,I got the bill from vodafone team,the unreceived mobile phone account cost me $53.

Then I call them the third times.they said when the phone delivered to my home,there is nobody home to receive it,so the phone send back to vodafone again.I request them  cancel my order,but one of them said they will incease the delivery level  resend one more time and promise me I will receive the phone this time 100%.

However,another two weeks later, I still couldn't get me order.I was so disappointed.Then I call the vondafone customer service the fourth times,told them what's going on,then them told me one more time the delivery back to vodafone again.They want to sent it once again,but how can I trust them,how can I believe their servicese.

Finally I canceled my order.Every time I call the customer service,they kicked me from "prepaid" to "contract" and other departments.

At moment, I use the prepaid,once the credit expired, I would never choose to trust Vodafone and use any Vodafone products anymore, and I would not suggest to any of my friends and family.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Re: Terrible customer sevice and online sale teams

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 4 (506 Views)

Hi JIANQIAO,

You definitely haven't had a good experience trying to get a handset from us, and I can appreciate your frustration, it shouldn't be that difficult to get a new phone.

Which handset did you order?

I would really like an opportunity to restore some of your faith in us. If you would still like to get the handset, I can arrange for someone from our Sales Team to give you a call. We can also ensure that the correct delivery address is manually placed on your order so that there will be no confusion with delivery.

If you would like me to arrange a call for you form our Sales Team, please let me know.

Cheers,

-Bruno.

Please use plain text.
Seasoned Member
JIANQIAO

[ Edited ]
by JIANQIAO Seasoned Member
Message 3 of 4 (482 Views)

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for your response,I had a new problem again,I keep receive Email bill from Vidafone:

Date of Issue: 28 Feb 2012    Period 25 Jan to 24 Feb        $29

Date of Issue :31 Jan 2012    Period 25 Dec to 24 Jan        $53.32

[personal detail removed]

During the two bill period,I didn't receive my phone,how is there a bill for me? And I never use this phone No, how deos this number regested under my name?

Can you please help me check what's going on?

If you can arrange someone call me back,that's will be great and the best time will be 2:30PM to 4:00PM.

Thanks again

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Dana

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (458 Views)

During the two bill period,I didn't receive my phone,how is there a bill for me? And I never use this phone No, how deos this number regested under my name?

Can you please help me check what's going on?

If you can arrange someone call me back,that's will be great and the best time will be 2:30PM to 4:00PM.

Thanks again

HI JIANQIAO,

This is something that I will be happy to investigate as you certainly have had a bit of a rough trip with your handset order.

I have sent you a PM with my contact details so I look into this for you.  To access your Private Messages please click on this link.  Also note that we cannot provide assistance by PM.

Once I have your email I will be able to investigate and resolve this for you.

Cheers,

Dana.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?