Terminate contract - already out of Australia

Help and Support

Re: Terminate contract - already out of Australia

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 31 of 37 (360 Views)

Hey @carlaschurm,

carlaschurm wrote:

Hi, i have moved overseas and have been paying out my contract monthly but now the 24 months is over i need to cancel it. I've tried to call the overseas helpline but not having any luck... can you please tell me how i can do this online instead? 

We'll be able to jump in and check out your option. 

I've sent you a private message with our contact details and the info we're going to need from you. You'll be able to check your private messages over here

Once your email comes in, we'll take a look. 

Occasional Visitor

by fcomartinez Occasional Visitor
Message 32 of 37 (273 Views)

hi, i would also like to terminate my contract cause im back in my home country and wont need the service anymore, please let me know how asap, thanks

Help and Support

[ Edited ]
Message 33 of 37 (246 Views)

Hi @fcomartinez

fcomartinez wrote: i would also like to terminate my contract cause im back in my home country and wont need the service anymore

It was great having you on board while you were here, in the quickest way to close your account now you've left, is by giving our overseas assistance guys a buzz on. 

If you'd prefer to keep things online that's okay, just send us through a message using the info we've listed here and we'll help. 

Before we can flick the switch we'll also need you to take a look here, to find out everything you need to know around how cancelling works. 

Highlighted
Visitor

by Andrea87 Visitor
Message 34 of 37 (192 Views)

Hi!
I have the same problem. I would like to end my contract with you since I'm back to my home country now.

I'm waiting for your kind reply,

Andrea

Help and Support

Message 35 of 37 (160 Views)

Hey @Andrea87

Andrea87 wrote:

Hi!
I have the same problem. I would like to end my contract with you since I'm back to my home country now.

I'm waiting for your kind reply

We hope you had a great time whilst in Australia and are sad to see you've left!

To get the ball rolling, we've sent you a PM with some information we'll need to access your account. We'd recommend to check out our page here which will give you all the information on closing your service. 

Thank you.

Occasional Visitor

by Emilytierney Occasional Visitor
Message 36 of 37 (75 Views)
I also need to cancel my rolling contract from abroad. I contacted the support email but it bounced back, please could someone contact me on here urgently to cancel my contract. Thanks!
Help and Support

Message 37 of 37 (57 Views)

Hi @Emilytierney

Emilytierney wrote:
I also need to cancel my rolling contract from abroad. I contacted the support email but it bounced back, please could someone contact me on here urgently to cancel my contract. 

We know it can be difficult to sort things our from overseas and we can definitely get things sorted out for you from here. 

When you emailed us, were you given a reference code to use as the subject of your email? That reference code is what links your email to the case we create on our end and without the code, you'll get a deflection response as the email won't link to anything.

We've sent you a private message over here with a new reference code so that we can move over to email and close the account for you.

In the meantime, there's also some important information about closing your account over here.

Stats
  • 36 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 20 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?