Terminate contract - already out of Australia

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Terminate contract - already out of Australia

by Mylene Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 37 (2,628 Views)
Hi! I would like to terminate my account with you. I am already in my home country and wasn't able to contact you before leaving Australia. I still owe you an amount but will pay it. Please let me know what to do. Will wait for your reply. Thanks!
Occasional Visitor

Re: Terminate contract - already out of Australia

by Mylene Occasional Visitor
Message 2 of 37 (2,627 Views)
By the way, my contract ends last August... Just to let you know! Thanks!
Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Retired Staff
Message 3 of 37 (2,605 Views)

Mylene wrote:
I would like to terminate my account with you. I am already in my home country and wasn't able to contact you before leaving Australia. I still owe you an amount but will pay it.

We're sad to see you go, we get that you won't need your service now that you're back home though.

There's a few things you should no before cancelling your contract, head over here and have a little read. We'll need a couple of details from you to look at cancelling your account, but we don't want you to share these here.

I have sent you a private message containing my email address and info we'll need to know. You can reach your private messages here.

Talk soon.

Occasional Visitor

by myuen007 Occasional Visitor
Message 4 of 37 (2,522 Views)
hi
same case here, i m already in overseas n seeking for termination for ages. since it was 3 account before and they didn't accept termination via email n i was unable to call 3, please advise
Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 5 of 37 (2,486 Views)

Hey myuen007,

myuen007 wrote:
same case here, i m already in overseas n seeking for termination for ages. since it was 3 account before and they didn't accept termination via email n i was unable to call 3, please advise

We'll get your account finalised via email. We'll need to grab some person information off you so as long as we can do that, we'll be able to close your account. 

Take a look over here at important details you need to consider when closing your account. It includes info on costs, how your last bill will look and how to keep your number. 

When you get a chance please email us with the details I've sent in a private message over here and we'll help out from there.

Regular Visitor

by puitze89 Regular Visitor
Message 6 of 37 (2,476 Views)

hi there, 

same case here as well, I've been leaving Australia few months ago, seeking ways to terminate my contract. my contract ended on august 2013 but i received invoice for payment. what should i do? thank you.

Pui Tze

Retired Staff

by Retired Staff Retired Staff
Message 7 of 37 (2,454 Views)

puitze89 wrote:

same case here as well, I've been leaving Australia few months ago, seeking ways to terminate my contract. my contract ended on august 2013 but i received invoice for payment. what should i do? thank you.

When your contract ends it won't automatically cancel Pui, it will continue on a month by month basis until some form of action is taken.

We can help you cancel your service, we'll just need a couple of account details from you that can't be shared here in the Community. I have sent you a private message with the information we'll need, you can reach this here.

Chat soon.

Occasional Visitor

by crystal_mnt Occasional Visitor
Message 8 of 37 (2,352 Views)

same case here.

I am no longer living in Sydney and I want to terminate my vodafone account.

P.S. I don't want to keep this phone number anymore.

Help and Support

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 9 of 37 (2,339 Views)

Hi @crystal_mnt 

crystal_mnt wrote:

I am no longer living in Sydney and I want to terminate my vodafone account.

We can sort that out for you.

I've sent you a private message here, so that we can grab a few details and get it done for you. Just send us an email with the information we've asked for and we'll disconnect the service for you.

Occasional Visitor

by ndarups Occasional Visitor
Message 10 of 37 (2,245 Views)

Hi, I am also in the same situation with the OP and I would like to terminate my Vodafone number.

I've returned to my home country, permanently, and I won't be using the Vodafone number anymore. My 24 months contract ended on 28 February 2014, and I still received the bill for March 2014.

Also, the handset was stolen last month.

Please advise.

Ndaru

Stats
  • 36 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 20 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?