Start The Buzz - Big things are coming

Poor Customer Service

Occasional Visitor
MattC

Poor Customer Service

by MattC Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 11 (1,361 Views)

Anyone else frustrated by Vodafone's/3 mobiles incompetance? Just had my phone and the rest of my family's phones disconnected. Why? because I pay my monthly bill in advance, but vodafone / 3 mobile have 'lost' the money. Have spent nearly an hour on several calls to the help centre and writing emails with evidence from bank statements attached, only to then be disconnected from the service! The website advertises 24/7 help, but I get told 'phone back tomorrow' as well as no reply from emails!

I've paid $206.90 over the past 2 months and get disconnected! The inconveniece caused to me and my family has already been massive after only a day or so.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can recover my money? Who do you complain to about Vodafone? Any top tips would be welcomed.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Re: Poor Customer Service

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 11 (1,277 Views)

MattC wrote:

Anyone else frustrated by Vodafone's/3 mobiles incompetance? Just had my phone and the rest of my family's phones disconnected. Why? because I pay my monthly bill in advance, but vodafone / 3 mobile have 'lost' the money. Have spent nearly an hour on several calls to the help centre and writing emails with evidence from bank statements attached, only to then be disconnected from the service! The website advertises 24/7 help, but I get told 'phone back tomorrow' as well as no reply from emails!

I've paid $206.90 over the past 2 months and get disconnected! The inconveniece caused to me and my family has already been massive after only a day or so.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can recover my money? Who do you complain to about Vodafone? Any top tips would be welcomed.

Hi MattC,

I can certainly understand your frustration, it's never a good experience having your phone disconnected and I'd like to help.

What method did you use for the payments that have gone missing? most payment methods will generate a receipt number that will allow the payments to be tracked.

We do offer 24/7 help, our customer care team is always open to assist customers with enquiries about their service, however some of our more specialized departments are unable to provide the same operating hours.

I apologise that it is taking a while for your emails to be responded to, and I understand that this is an urgent matter for you.

When sending an email to our Correspondance team, you will receive an automated response advising you that your email has been received, some information that may help with your enquiry, and also advice around the current turn around time for a response.

If the information in the response email does not resolve your enquiry, you should then reply to that email advising that you need further assistance. If this email is not replied to, our system will assume that your issue has been resolved.

Have you received any further information form our Customer Care team since your post?

Your feedback is important to us, so if you would like to make a complaint, I would be happy to ensure that it gets to the right people.

Regards,

-Bruno.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
masakbegini

by masakbegini Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 11 (1,211 Views)

these people are so hopeless you feel like tearing your hair out each time you speak to them. Every time I know I have to talk to them I get this dreadful feeling in my stomach. THey can't understand what you are saying to them, they don't help much and they have a imperious attitude regardless of their error causing you the p roblem. 

Although they speak English it is not good enough to really understand what  you are saying and so many times I have had to repeat what my problem is several times. Often they will ask what the problem is, what phone number you have and what plan and then after listening to the problem they say that they will transfer you to another depart ment because they don't deal with prepaid, although you told them you were a prepaid customer from the beginning.

USELESS< USELESS, USELESS. 

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
James

Message 4 of 11 (1,193 Views)

Hi masakbegini,

I am really sorry to hear you feel that way about our customer service team, and I would love the opportunity to help resolve your issues for you. If you would like to give me some more specific details on your problem, I will be able to provide you the support you need to achieve a suitable resolution.

I look forward to speaking with you again.

Kind Regards,

James. 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
medhat

by medhat Visitor
Message 5 of 11 (1,165 Views)

I THINK THE DEPARTMENT OF FAIR TRADING SHOULD BE YOUR OPTION IF NO ONE HELPS TO GET THE MATTER RESOLVED

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
claireCCC

Re: Poor Customer Service - In EXACTLY the SAME predicamnet!!

by claireCCC Occasional Visitor
Message 6 of 11 (1,135 Views)

Vodafone have "lost" my last three payments, contradicting to what is on my bank statements!!  Thankfully, I pay via Bpay & so everything is traceable.

However, to get 'someone" to look at this and (gasp) recognise it MUST be an bill processing on Vodafon'es side.

I have placed 4 calls to customer service in india, gone through tracking back via my bank (a month ago) & three calls to Australia head office - all of which have not ressolved these last three payments. This sisue has been agressively chased on my end for 5 weeks.  To no avail.

Consequently, I have had my phone barred for a month & now being charged for barred service, when I cannot get ANYONE in customer service to look into this further.

PLEASE advise 'someone' to look into this.  It is RIDICULOUS!!

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Millie

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 11 (1,129 Views)

LovingLea wrote:

I've had nothing but trouble. I'm on a $55 a month plan yet I get bills for $112 and $152

Hi LovingLea,

As the amounts are not consistent I would say that the additional charges are for usage that is excluded from your cap. 

We have a handy little Bill Explainer on our website which will help you identify what charges are excluded on your current invoice and identify what services these charges are from. 

There will be a small portion of services that are excluded from your plan. As the details of each plan differ, I highly recommend checking the details of your plan. You can get the details of your plan two ways;

• My Vodafone - Log onto My Vodafone and enter your PIN. On the left hand side you should see an option to "check your plan details". For all our newer plans, this should load a new page with all your plan inclusions and exclusions. 
  • Vodafone website - If you have very recently signed up to Vodafone you can check out the details of your plan here. Please note that our plans can frequently change so the most accurate information is sourced from My Vodafone. 

If you see a charge appearing on your invoice that you need a little more information on, and the methods I have posted above are not able to help, please post the description of the charge here and I will help. 

I apologise for the experience that you had with one of our Care representatives. I am sure that in the future the Care team, would be able to resolve your query and provide a better experience. We are always happy to answer any questions here on the Community, and as I mentioned before let me know if you have any extra questions about your invoice. 

Thanks

Millie

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Millie

Message 8 of 11 (1,124 Views)

medhat wrote:

IF NO ONE HELPS TO GET THE MATTER RESOLVED

Hi Medhat,

Anthony is in the process of responding to your other post, you should receive a response shortly. As your other post contains all the information about the issue you are currently experiencing we will keep the conversation contained to that thread. 

Thanks

Millie

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Millie

[ Edited ]
Message 9 of 11 (1,122 Views)
Hi claireCCC,
I am more than happy to have a look into these payments for you. In my experience it is extremely unusual for 3 consecutive payments not to appear on your account so as part of the process of looking into these payments I would also like to look at why they are not appearing on your account. This should ensure that once we have resolved the issue and applied the missing payments to your account, you do not have the same issues in the future. 

So that I may access your account, could you please send me your details as per the PM I have sent you.

Thanks
Millie
[EDIT: add a link for PM]
Please use plain text.
Experienced Member
angryk

by angryk Experienced Member
Message 10 of 11 (1,102 Views)

Hi Clare, I have had the opposite where I was told as a new customer I must use direct debit but it hasn't been taken out for the last 3 months.  After many, many hours of frustration on the phone and waiting to be called back I was told it was my banks error, not true. I finally decided to B-pay today and then rang to get my direct debit cancelled. After I finally got through I was told the system was down, can't help you, call back. Have just checked and account has still not been updated.

Good Luck to you, I think you will need it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 5 Kudos
  • 9 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces