Looking for an update on your order?
Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

Need help activating International Roaming

Occasional Creator
overuchan

Need help activating International Roaming

[ Edited ]
by Occasional Creator
Message 1 of 2 (1,072 Views)

I am sorry to repost this here (but I already delete the original post at an irrelevant thread, my bad), and I need to get the roaming activated for my vodafone number soon. 

My problem is, last month and until now I am overseas and I need to activate my international roaming on my vodafone number, as it holds the key to my e-mail account, internet banking, and lots of login information on several important websites and they has to sms/call me to my number to confirm.

I already tried calling the international number (+61414 14 14 14) but it won't connect at all (probably because the connection here in Indonesia is not as good as in Australia) and yes, I've tried to sms  129 872 before I leave, but I got no reply at all (I tried that three days before my departure), another problem is, I lost access to myVodafone account because of some reason left unresolved for a couple of months, actually.

What should I do to fix this? Thanks.

Help and Support
Sarah_C

Re: Need help activating International Roaming

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (921 Views)

overuchan wrote:

I am sorry to repost this here (but I already delete the original post at an irrelevant thread, my bad), and I need to get the roaming activated for my vodafone number soon. 

My problem is, last month and until now I am overseas and I need to activate my international roaming on my vodafone number, as it holds the key to my e-mail account, internet banking, and lots of login information on several important websites and they has to sms/call me to my number to confirm.

I already tried calling the international number (+61414 14 14 14) but it won't connect at all (probably because the connection here in Indonesia is not as good as in Australia) and yes, I've tried to sms  129 872 before I leave, but I got no reply at all (I tried that three days before my departure), another problem is, I lost access to myVodafone account because of some reason left unresolved for a couple of months, actually.

What should I do to fix this? Thanks.

Hi Overuchan,

In regards to your My Vodafone account, are you still having the same issue trying to log in? It sounds like your registration could be stuck in the system. Bruno previously provided his contact details so he could look into this for you, did you email him? 

Are you a prepaid or postpaid customer? If you are prepaid, international roaming should already be active on your service. There are different rates for each, depending on country. You can view more information here. 

I'd like to look further in to both of these issues for you via email. I have sent you a private message containing my contact details. Please note I am unable to assist via private messages and will await your email.

Regards,

Sarah.

Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?