Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

My iPhone is broken 1 month before i can upgrade for free :(

Occasional Poster
kh1201
Accepted Solution

My iPhone is broken 1 month before i can upgrade for free :(

by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 6 (1,820 Views)

My iPhone has had a cracked screen for about 6 months, but it was still working and i was waiting it out until my contract expired so i could upgrade to the 4s. Yesterday my phone screen stopped working and it wont let me slide to unlock, so its useless.

my contract expires on the 14th April 2012, so the girl in the shop says i have to wait until the 14th of Jan to upgrade or i have to pay out my contract. Is there any way at all around this? Because its an iphone sim i cant just put my sim in a cheap phone in the meantime, and i dont want to get a new sim, because that means ill be paying my monthly cap for nothing.

I have been a vodfone customer for 8+ years, why cant it be possible to let me upgrade just one month earlier?

Karla

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Nick

Re: My iPhone is broken 1 month before i can upgrade for free :(

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 6 (1,685 Views)

Hey Karla,

Using a phone with a cracked screen can be difficult. I can only imagine that a screen that doesn't work at all makes things even more difficult! Some might even say that your phone has about as much use as a brick in it's current state! :smileywink: Sounds like you did well to nurse it along for 6 months though.

If you shoot me through an email with some of your details, I'll see what I can organise. I'm sure I can get something sorted out for you. Check your PM inbox for a message from me with my email details.

Cheers,

Nick

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
kh1201

by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 6 (1,679 Views)

Thanks Nick for your quick reply..ive checked my PM inbox but there is nothing there..does it take a while to come through? Sorry if im being pushy, im just a bit stranded without my phone :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
kh1201

by Occasional Poster
Message 4 of 6 (1,677 Views)

just saw the PM...sorry :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
kh1201

by Occasional Poster
Message 5 of 6 (1,674 Views)

email sent :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
kh1201

by Occasional Poster
Message 6 of 6 (1,668 Views)

Thanks Vodafone!! Its all sorted now...i am so impressed with the fast service, and helpful staff!! I couldnt be happier with the outcome and I cant wait for my new iPhone to come in the mail :smileyhappy:  

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?