Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

I WANT OUT OF MY CONTRACT!

Occasional Visitor
gavn

I WANT OUT OF MY CONTRACT!

by gavn Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (2,154 Views)

How do i go about getting out of my vodafone contract i only have a few months left but i can no longer put up with this rubbish service they provide.

I believe they have breached the contract and not given me the service that was guarenteed.

I will never ever be part of vodafone again.

thank you.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
jbee

Re: I WANT OUT OF MY CONTRACT!

[ Edited ]
by jbee Occasional Visitor
Message 2 of 3 (2,103 Views)

I have 19 months left of a 24 month contract and i want out too, i live in a suburb VERY close to Melbourne's CBD and i have to go outside, stand very still and if im lucky my call wont drop out. 

My Girlfriend has walked home from the train station many times as a result of not being able to connect to me while i'm home which makes me wonder just how many other calls im not recieving.

I will be calling the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman today to try find out my options, You can look at their website www.tio.com.au 

Any other information would be useful.

Also, after following the CS advise to reset my network settings, I lost all the APPS on my phone......... WTF. How do I get them back???

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kirsty

Re: I WANT OUT OF MY CONTRACT!

[ Edited ]
by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 3 (2,053 Views)

gavn wrote:

How do i go about getting out of my vodafone contract i only have a few months left but i can no longer put up with this rubbish service they provide.

I believe they have breached the contract and not given me the service that was guarenteed.

I will never ever be part of vodafone again.

thank you.

Hi gavn,

Thanks for taking the time to voice your concerns. I'm happy to investigate the issues you have been experiencing - can you tell me a little more about the issues you have been having with your service?

Once I have a better picture of the issue, I will know how to help you resolve it.
Thanks,
Kirsty.
[EDIT: for clarity]
Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile