Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

How to use the free facebook & youtube on my broadband contract?

Frequent Visitor
ElizabethMacDonald

How to use the free facebook & youtube on my broadband contract?

by ElizabethMacDonald Frequent Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (1,192 Views)
I am on a broadband plan (pocket wifi), where I am to have access to certain social sites. Q 1: Apparently I have to type m.facebook.com to get this on my computer. Can I change the layout to be a website layout rather than a mobile phone layout? Is there another way to access the proper web layout for the free version? Q 2: To get free youtube, I am told to type m.youtube.com but then it doesn't let me watch the movies, no matter how many time i click on it. How do I fix this? Thanks
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Frequent Visitor
ElizabethMacDonald

Re: How to use the free facebook & youtube on my broadband contract?

by ElizabethMacDonald Frequent Visitor
Message 2 of 3 (1,099 Views)
I meant unlimited fb/ ytube
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Caitlin

Re: How to use the free facebook & youtube on my broadband contract?

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 3 (1,064 Views)
ElizabethMacDonald wrote:
I am on a broadband plan (pocket wifi), where I am to have access to certain social sites. Q 1: Apparently I have to type m.facebook.com to get this on my computer. Can I change the layout to be a website layout rather than a mobile phone layout? Is there another way to access the proper web layout for the free version? Q 2: To get free youtube, I am told to type m.youtube.com but then it doesn't let me watch the movies, no matter how many time i click on it. How do I fix this? Thanks

Hi Elizabeth,

The infinite social networking is only available when you are connected to certain voice services. If you add a data pack to your voice services, you are eligible for infinite YouTube videos.

Who advised you that your mobile broadband service is eligible for infinite social networking and YouTube?

Thanks

Cait

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?