Looking for an update on your order?
Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

How can I find out my contract end date?

Occasional Visitor
McWitch
Accepted Solution

How can I find out my contract end date?

by McWitch Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 36 (35,656 Views)

Hi there,

I'm just wanting to find out my contract end date.  Can someone please PM and help?

Thanks  :smileyhappy:

Carla

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
SmithD

Re: How can I find out my contract end date?

by Occasional Poster
Message 2 of 36 (35,560 Views)

Good Morning Carla,

I may be able to answer this for you, As i find it can be fustrating waiting for Vodafone team to reply. if you wanna find your contract end date, You can login to MyVodafone, int he Manage your account area, you can click Change your plan, Enter in your account pin, And wait for the next screen to load, It will tell you your current plan, And the end date of your plan.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kirsty

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 36 (35,533 Views)

Hi Carla,

I'm just wanting to find out my contract end date.  Can someone please PM and help?

You can definitely find your contract end date following the steps outlined by SmithD if you have a MyVodafone account. I can also look it up for you!

Were you looking at upgrading your service? If you know what plan and handset you're interested in, I can have our Upgrades Team give you a call to discuss your options with you - just post back here, and I will provide you with my email contact details to move our conversation private and start that process.

Thanks,

Kirsty.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
McWitch

[ Edited ]
by McWitch Occasional Visitor
Message 4 of 36 (35,467 Views)

Thank you for that.  I am not looking to upgrade sorry, I can't get reception in the house we have just bought, so my boyfriend and I have to change to Telstra.  I am sick of standing out in the street to make/receive phone calls.

:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Message 5 of 36 (35,409 Views)

Hi McWitch,

If you're having signal issues at your new house, there are some steps that we can take to try and improve this for you. I'd hate to see you leave us over something that we can could fix for you.

McWitch wrote:

Thank you for that.  I am not looking to upgrade sorry, I can't get reception in the house we have just bought, so my boyfriend and I have to change to Telstra.  I am sick of standing out in the street to make/receive phone calls.

If you let me know the suburb or post code for where your new house is, I can start by checking for upgrades and work happening in your area to improve your network performance. This will also give me an idea of what kind of coverage you should be expecting.

What kind of handset are you using? Some handsets will work better in different areas based on the types of signal they are compatible with e.g. if you're in an area that has our new 850 network, an 850 compatible handset will give you much better signal and data speeds.

I'd really like to do what I can to get this fixed for you so that you can focus on enjoying your new home.

Cheers,

-Bruno.

Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
tonicreyes

by tonicreyes Regular Visitor
Message 6 of 36 (24,418 Views)

Hi, I have a similar question: When does my contract expire? I got a 12month contract last year but I suspended my account for several weeks so now I'm unsure of the contract's exact end date. Hope you can help.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Charlotte

Message 7 of 36 (24,356 Views)

Hey tonicreyes,

tonicreyes wrote:

When does my contract expire? 

Not a problem, we'll take a look at your account and let you know when your contract finishes since your suspension was added.

May I ask why you were wondering? We can help you out if you're hoping to upgrade or make any changes.

I've sent you a private message here with our contact info when you get a chance send through your account information and we'll take the next steps from there.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Tc666

by Tc666 Occasional Visitor
Message 8 of 36 (21,646 Views)

I cant seem to find out my contract end date with the suggestion above on myvodafone

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Message 9 of 36 (21,528 Views)

Hey Tc666,

Tc666 wrote:

I cant seem to find out my contract end date with the suggestion above on myvodafone

Is there a specific reason that you're after your contract end date? If you're looking at upgrading your service, there may be a few options that you can look at right now.

Your contract end date doesn't show in My Vodafone anymore so the quickest way to get it, is to give out customer care team a call on 1555 (or 1300 650 410 from a non Voda phone). 

If you'd rather keep the conversation online, we can also get your end date for you. We'll need to grab a few details to get is, so I've sent you a private message here. If you email us with the code that I've sent you, we'll make sure that you get all the information you're after.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
EmmaLesley

by EmmaLesley Visitor
Message 10 of 36 (19,825 Views)

I am also looking to find out when my contract ends- I just want to know when I can upgrade my phone.

Is it possible to be told online?

Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 35 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 2 Kudos
  • 20 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?