Start The Buzz - Big things are coming

Excessive bill HELP

Occasional Tagger
Pseudonymous

Excessive bill HELP

by Pseudonymous Occasional Tagger
Message 1 of 2 (1,990 Views)

I have been charged and excessive amount on my vodafone mobile and the amount is over $1000, I thought my phone bill was capped but have found out the hard way. I want to continue my contract with vodafone but there is no way I can pay this bill, please help vodafone I am stressed and do not know what to do. Instead of paying the large ammount is there any other way this situation can be resolved so it can not happen again and I continue my business with Vodafone.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Alana

Re: Excessive bill HELP

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (1,869 Views)

Pseudonymous wrote:

I have been charged and excessive amount on my vodafone mobile and the amount is over $1000, I thought my phone bill was capped but have found out the hard way. I want to continue my contract with vodafone but there is no way I can pay this bill, please help vodafone I am stressed and do not know what to do. Instead of paying the large ammount is there any other way this situation can be resolved so it can not happen again and I continue my business with Vodafone.

Hi Pseudonymous,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum!

It can be frustrating when receiving a bill that you were not expecting so I certainly understand your concerns.

I would like to take a look at the charges for you however I will require some further information.

Is this your first bill with us?  Have any changes been made to your account such as an upgrade or a plan change recently?

Looking at your bill, in particular to the second or third page, you will be shown a summary of the charges that have occurred.  From this page, you will be shown the total charges towards services such as National Calls, TXT messages and Data.  Are you able to confirm for me what type of service the majority of the bill has been charged against?

Thanks

Alana.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 3y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces