Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

Bill Dispute --- Does these queries are answered by Call Center ?

Occasional Poster
AyyanarR
Accepted Solution

Bill Dispute --- Does these queries are answered by Call Center ?

[ Edited ]
by Occasional Poster
Message 1 of 6 (1,070 Views)

Hi ?

I have some issues on the Bill. On this community, these questions are answered by Vodafone Employee (in Australia) or Call center people ?

Can any please let me know. ? because i have a bill dispute and the call center accepted that billing is wrongy done and they said they will rebate the amount ( its a huge amount $450 ).. but for the last 14 days its not done. I really worried as i have the direct debit to the creditcard.

Regards

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
AyyanarR

Re: Bill Dispute --- Does these queries are answered by Call Center ?

by Occasional Poster
Message 2 of 6 (969 Views)

Hi Bree,

I was eligible for a Upgrade on the Plan. My Phone was on contract. I was told by the upgrade team that I can get a new phone and they will waive the Phone cancellation charges.

I agreed and they have sent a iPhone 4S to me. Couple of days later, I have received a SMS saying that you have crossed some $500. I called 1555 (this is around 1st week of Jan 2012 ) and was told that there is some charges for $880 and until the bill is genereated, nothing can be done. I called again on 17th when i saw the outstanding amount as $483 and was told that the bill is not yet uploaded.  Unfortunately that time Vodafone upgraded the systems and I was waiting for the Bill. I remember I called them also.

Once the Bill was uploaded, I called on 21 Jan, I was told that the Back Office is not working and they asked me to call on Monday. I called 1555 on Monday 23 Jan 2012. I spoke to one gentleman for 40 mins and he said there was a Billing issue ( Twice the Final Charges for MPP is in the bill and there is One credit for one final charges for MPP )  and he said he sent a request to waive the amount, as the amount is $450, it might take 4 to 7 days. he said 10 days is max, it will be solved. I had another number on my name and he helped me to get 10% discount as I got that as 3rd service.

I was waiting for 7 days and called on Monday 30th Jan 2012, One gentleman took and asked me to explain. I was totally became mad... because how many times, i can explain the same story to different people, all i asked him to check the what is the status of the request which is made to revert the $450. He said yes the Credit is already applied. I informed him that there is two Final Charges for MPP, I upgraded only one phone and asked him "can you explain Why I have to pay that $450"? You wont believe that Call Center genetleman asked!!! .. he asked me "Can you explain Why you dont want to pay that $450"? I was totally went to the breaking point ..  He requested me to explain if i want solve this issue. and I explained with Page number of the Bill ( because that many times i explained ), he put me on Hold for some time and told me that he have sent a reminder to the person who has the request and asked me to wait for 7 days. I lost myself and I told him that 7th day is by Due Date. I have setup a Direct Debit and I want to resolve this issue before that and asked him what happens if vodafone charges me before the credit is applied ( i mean $483 )? he said, he can cancel the direct debit. I told him, ok in that case i will wait for couple of days and call 1555 if nothing happenes. I also told him that I am not happy with the customer service which you gave to me..

On Wednesday I again called to check the status. Again the same story .... explain right from the Begining and Again they said samething. He said he has sent another request to clear the mess. During the conversaion the call got disconnected. It was late evening around 8:45pm and I didnt call again.

On Thursday again the same.... this time they promissed that it will be done before friday ..

I lost totally with this mess and too much stress.. I am just waiting for the vodafone to charge $483 on my credit card. Then I will decide whether I have to battle Legally or again call vodafone and try to get Solution.

Regards

When the bill got generated, they have charged be twice as 'Final Charges for MPP'. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
AyyanarR

[ Edited ]
by Occasional Poster
Message 3 of 6 (943 Views)
Again i called, same story... I asked them to connect to their supervisor and explained the story again, she said it will be solved in a day.. I said I can't trust now and this vodafone's problem as its wrongly billed. Then She solved the issue whilst I was on call. finally my issue was solved after 20+ days.

Regards

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Anthony

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 6 (916 Views)

Hi AyyanarR,

Wow, it seems like you really had to go through a lot to finally get this sorted and that is certainly not the experience that we want to deliver to our customers.  I'm glad to hear that your issue is resolved but if you find that you still need assistance or would like me to double check on your account then I'd be happy to.  Please just let me know.

In response to one of your previous questions; Community responses are written by Vodafone employees in a contact centre here in Australia.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Thanks,

Anthony

Please use plain text.
Occasional Poster
AyyanarR

by Occasional Poster
Message 5 of 6 (859 Views)

Thanks Anthony.

It was a Hard experience... the Problem is with the Call Center.. they dont understand how we feel for $$$ in three digits. They dont know the australian life style ...and also there is a Communication Gap between Call Center and Vodafone AU

If Vodafone brings the Call Center to australia.. it will really help Vodafone ..

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Madeleine

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 6 of 6 (837 Views)

AyyanarR wrote:

Thanks Anthony.

It was a Hard experience... the Problem is with the Call Center.. they dont understand how we feel for $$$ in three digits. They dont know the australian life style ...and also there is a Communication Gap between Call Center and Vodafone AU

If Vodafone brings the Call Center to australia.. it will really help Vodafone ..

Hi AyyanarR,

It sounds like you've had a pretty rough time with this issue and like Anthony I'm really glad to hear its finally been sorted. In the future if you'd rather correspond with us in Tasmania, simply post on one of our channels including Facebook, Twitter and here and we'll happily help you out in any way we can. 

Have a great weekend.

Thanks, Madeleine

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces