#challenge930 - join in as our experts put the 930 through it's paces

Activating new simcard

Seasoned Member
madhyve

Activating new simcard

by madhyve Seasoned Member
Message 1 of 4 (1,048 Views)

Hi,

I made an order for a infinite plan with mobile phone (samsung galaxy s2), I received them yesterday and when I wanted to activate my new simcard by phone they asked for a number so because I already had a prepaid number I used that one and now my simcard is active but on my international plan and not on my infinite plan???

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Caitlin

Re: Activating new simcard

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 4 (918 Views)

Hi madhyve,

Just to confirm, your new SIM card is now activated with your pre paid number and your number is still using the pre paid cap? 

When logging into your My Vodafone account, do your pre paid details still show?

Thanks,

Cait

Please use plain text.
Seasoned Member
madhyve

by madhyve Seasoned Member
Message 3 of 4 (912 Views)

Yes my SIM card is active with my pre paid number and when I log on My Vodafone it shows that I am still on pre paid.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Caitlin

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 4 of 4 (900 Views)

Hi Madhyve,

madhyve wrote:

Yes my SIM card is active with my pre paid number and when I log on My Vodafone it shows that I am still on pre paid.

It sounds as if a SIM swap rather than an activation was performed. I can definitely look into correcting this for you :smileyhappy: I'll need you to send me an email with your Vodafone account details so I am able to further investigate this for you.

I've sent you a Private Message with my email contact details for you to forward your account information to. Please note that I am unable to provide support through PM and will wait for your email.

Thanks,

Cait

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
What's happening with Windows Phone? These guys will let you know...