Where's your order?

Track your order

Enter the tracking number from your order receipt to see its status. Find out more about order tracking & delivery.

Terms and conditions

$50 dollar infinite plan: Samsung Galaxy S

Occasional Visitor
Jarz

$50 dollar infinite plan: Samsung Galaxy S

by Jarz Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (1,033 Views)

Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible to get the Samsung Galaxy S on the 50 infinite plan? Or are the phones listed on the site the only ones that are available.

Thanks in advance 

Jarz

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Kirsty

Re: $50 dollar infinite plan: Samsung Galaxy S

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 2 (868 Views)

Hi Jarz,

You are definitely able to purchase the Samsung Galaxy S for $0 upfront on our $50 Infinite plan!! You can also purchase the Samsung Galaxy S2 for $5 per month on our Infinite $50 plan.

If you would like to purchase either of these phones/plans,I can have the correct team give you a call and discuss you're options - our Upgrades Team if you're upgrading, or our Sales team if it's for a new connection.

As I will need to gather your personal details in order to have the team call, at that point, I will provide you with my email contact details via private message, and move our conversation to email.

If you have any question about either of these phones or plans, please post back here and I will be able to help :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

Kirsty.

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 2 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces