sim cards

Frequent Poster
LORD-SHOKK

sim cards

by Frequent Poster
Message 1 of 4 (2,480 Views)
I have htc evo 3d and just waiting on delivery for the one x, but the one x takes a micro sim card. Can I just use the sim card from the evo 3d or do I need to get a micro sim card? How much will a micro sim cost?
Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
Peter

Re: sim cards

[ Edited ]
by Problem Solver
Message 2 of 4 (2,417 Views)

You can either modify your existing standard sim card so it fits the HTC One X  (cut it carefully or use a punch)  or swap it for a micro sim at a Vodafone shop.  No charge for that, and it should be while-you-wait.

Doing it with a meat cleaver

http://www.solutios.com/simcutting/

Going to a Vodafone shop instead

http://www.vodafone.com.au/tools/locator/

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Bart

by Community Manager Community Manager
Message 3 of 4 (2,363 Views)

LORD-SHOKK wrote:
I have htc evo 3d and just waiting on delivery for the one x, but the one x takes a micro sim card. Can I just use the sim card from the evo 3d or do I need to get a micro sim card? How much will a micro sim cost?

Hi LORD-SHOKK,

I recommend heading into your local Vodafone store to perform a SIM swap onto a micro SIM as I wouldn't want you to cut your SIM and something go wrong! You'll be a whole lot safer this way. As Peter mentioned; the swap will be done straight away and will be free of charge.

If you're not sure where your nearest store is, you can check out our online store locator here.

I can't wait to hear your first impressions of the HTC One X, looks like an amazing device!

Thanks, Bart.

Community Manager
Please use plain text.
Regular Poster
DriftnutSev7n

[ Edited ]
by Regular Poster
Message 4 of 4 (1,986 Views)
Hi, the one x's sim ejection tool itself, is a template for converting larger Sims to micro Sim.
Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 1 Kudo
  • 4 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?