Samsung Galaxy S2 is extremely slow on your network.

Occasional Visitor
rattapon

Samsung Galaxy S2 is extremely slow on your network.

by rattapon Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (1,820 Views)

I have Samsung S2 very slow while serving the internet. Even Facebook takes very long time to show up the page. Sometime it shows no internet connection. It's painful. The speed test show 50kbps, oh my god. In my country, 3G is about 4-6mbps. I am vodafone customer and living in Sydney CBD NSW 2000. I am very frustrated with Vodafone now. Is it Samsung issues or Vodafone poor signal and coverage of 3G. I wanna quit and switch to other service if possible.

Cou

Please use plain text.
Problem Solver
itsmoe

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 is extremely slow on your network.

by Problem Solver
Message 2 of 3 (1,693 Views)

Hey Rattapon,

I'm pretty sure that the Galaxy S II is one of the fastest mobile phones when it comes to internet, and I have to admit Vodafone has been quite good with their reception, especially in the CBD. Maybe you are trying to connect during peak houe which we all know every provider is slow.

Try see if you have set up your phone wrongly or take it to the nearest store to have it checked out.

I'm definetely sure that it's a missunderstanding and it can be sorted out with no need to be angry or having to switch to other providers.

Cheers,

itsmoe,
One Kudos(star) a day keeps the doctor away. :smileywink:

If we assisted with your query, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Caitlin

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 is extremely slow on your network.

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 3 of 3 (1,653 Views)

Hi rattapon,

I can see Bruno has responded to your previous post here. We'd be happy to work with you resolve the issue you are experiencing regarding data services on your phone and ask that you please respond in your first post.

Thanks,

Cait

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 3 Contributors
Announcements
#challenge930 - Putting the Lumia 930 through it's paces
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?