I have been on hold for one hour and 16 minutes, and still waiting. Anyone there Vodafone?

Occasional Visitor
SarahAfentopoulos

I have been on hold for one hour and 16 minutes, and still waiting. Anyone there Vodafone?

by SarahAfentopoulos Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 7 (881 Views)
I know it is 28/12 but this is silly. Is anyone there?
Posted from Facebook
Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Bruno

Re: I have been on hold for one hour and 16 minutes, and still waiting. Anyone there Vodafone?

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 7 (762 Views)

SarahAfentopoulos wrote:
I know it is 28/12 but this is silly. Is anyone there?

Hi SarahAfentopoulos,

Which department were you trying to get through to?  

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Cheers,

-Bruno.

Please use plain text.
bevis

Re: I have been on hold for one hour and 16 minutes, and still waiting. Anyone there Vodafone?

by bevis Member
Message 3 of 7 (756 Views)

That happened to me the other day, Sarah. I gave up at the 1 hr 10 min mark and called back. Had my issue resolved on the spot that time. Maybe the phone system keeps some callers in a perpetual loop and never answers them?

Meanwhile, I've had a serious concern with my new iPhone which isn't working properly and posted something here about it 5 hours ago (not wanting to repeat my phone-in experience from yesterday), only to have it sit here with no responses all this time. So I don't know WHICH is the better method of getting answers.

At least you received a reply on here (above). Mine still says 0 replies, and the issue is driving me insane. Not a great start to my first two days as a Vodafone customer.

Please use plain text.
bevis

by bevis Member
Message 4 of 7 (753 Views)

edit:

I posted my issue on this forum 6 hours ago, not 5. Maybe I should have called up and sat on hold for over an hour, after all! If only my phone would let me make any calls!

Please use plain text.
Allan

by Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 7 (745 Views)

Hi Bevis

The Help and Support Team have duties apart from responding to queries on the forum, so it may be more than 24 hours before you get a response to your original post.

Please note also, that posts are responded to in the order the are posted - the original post in this thread was posted around 5:30pm on Wednesday

Please be patient, the team WILL respond.

Regards

Allan

Community Guidelines

Please use plain text.
bevis

by bevis Member
Message 6 of 7 (740 Views)

Okay then, I'll call Vodafone tomorrow and hope for the best, in terms of being left on hold, rather than wait the few days for a response here. Not having a phone I can use has ground my work to a halt, so every hour counts. Thanks for letting me know; much appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Help and Support
Anthony

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 7 of 7 (705 Views)

Hi Bevis,

Sorry that it has taken so long to get back to you.

I can see that Charlotte has replied to your original post here

Did you end up booking your phone for repair?

If there is anything else that I can help you with then please let me know.

Thanks,

Anthony

Please use plain text.
Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?