I have been on hold for one hour and 16 minutes, and still waiting. Anyone there Vodafone?

Occasional Visitor
SarahAfentopoulos

I have been on hold for one hour and 16 minutes, and still waiting. Anyone there Vodafone?

by SarahAfentopoulos Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 7 (885 Views)
I know it is 28/12 but this is silly. Is anyone there?
Posted from Facebook
Help and Support
Bruno

Re: I have been on hold for one hour and 16 minutes, and still waiting. Anyone there Vodafone?

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 2 of 7 (766 Views)

SarahAfentopoulos wrote:
I know it is 28/12 but this is silly. Is anyone there?

Hi SarahAfentopoulos,

Which department were you trying to get through to?  

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Cheers,

-Bruno.

bevis

Re: I have been on hold for one hour and 16 minutes, and still waiting. Anyone there Vodafone?

by bevis Member
Message 3 of 7 (760 Views)

That happened to me the other day, Sarah. I gave up at the 1 hr 10 min mark and called back. Had my issue resolved on the spot that time. Maybe the phone system keeps some callers in a perpetual loop and never answers them?

Meanwhile, I've had a serious concern with my new iPhone which isn't working properly and posted something here about it 5 hours ago (not wanting to repeat my phone-in experience from yesterday), only to have it sit here with no responses all this time. So I don't know WHICH is the better method of getting answers.

At least you received a reply on here (above). Mine still says 0 replies, and the issue is driving me insane. Not a great start to my first two days as a Vodafone customer.

bevis

by bevis Member
Message 4 of 7 (757 Views)

edit:

I posted my issue on this forum 6 hours ago, not 5. Maybe I should have called up and sat on hold for over an hour, after all! If only my phone would let me make any calls!

Allan

by Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 7 (749 Views)

Hi Bevis

The Help and Support Team have duties apart from responding to queries on the forum, so it may be more than 24 hours before you get a response to your original post.

Please note also, that posts are responded to in the order the are posted - the original post in this thread was posted around 5:30pm on Wednesday

Please be patient, the team WILL respond.

Regards

Allan

Community Guidelines

bevis

by bevis Member
Message 6 of 7 (744 Views)

Okay then, I'll call Vodafone tomorrow and hope for the best, in terms of being left on hold, rather than wait the few days for a response here. Not having a phone I can use has ground my work to a halt, so every hour counts. Thanks for letting me know; much appreciated.

Help and Support
Anthony

by Help and Support Help and Support
Message 7 of 7 (709 Views)

Hi Bevis,

Sorry that it has taken so long to get back to you.

I can see that Charlotte has replied to your original post here

Did you end up booking your phone for repair?

If there is anything else that I can help you with then please let me know.

Thanks,

Anthony

Stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2y ago
  • 0 Kudos
  • 5 Contributors
Announcements
Kudos 101- Don't be shy, hand it out today
Switch to mobile
Using a smaller screen?